Information Security Analyst
T&M is currently seeking Information Security Analysts to help us continue to grow our Data Forensics & Information Security division located in Whitehouse Station, NJ.
Responsibilities include: Designing and administering procedures that enhance the security of client organization’s data and access to its technology and communications systems. Assessing risk of exposure of proprietary data through weaknesses in platforms, access procedures, and forms of access to the client systems and the data contained in them. Tracking security violations and identifying trends or exposures that could be addressed by additional training, technical measures, or use of application tools to enhance security. May lead or execute simulated attacks or security violations to assess client data security measures.
Key Job Functions:
- Conduct platform or operating system vulnerability scans which assess exposure of system to attacks or hacking. Respond to questions regarding viral activity, concerns about spam/phishing etc. Produce reports.
- Ensure that system's security controls, policies and procedures examined, measured and validated against third party standards.
- Design, plan and implement test strategies to support the core infrastructure in the client environments for all critical business applications to ensure business continuity in the event of a major business interruption or disaster.
- Lead projects as related to information security. Research corrective measures (long term solutions) needed for any chronic issues identified that compromise security of particular systems or platforms.
- Participate in developing and testing of new methodologies and systems for securing critical core business processes and the enterprise infrastructure.
- May serve as technical lead or project lead in projects involving testing defenses against hacking, Denial of service, spam, break-ins, or related attacks. Provide technical guidance to less senior staff or applications developers/systems administrators.
- Support client environments in the event of a major business interruption and/or security breach.
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent required
- 4 years of related experience
Specialized Knowledge & Skills:
- Perform technical security vulnerability assessments against T&M’s client applications and infrastructures.
- Provide expert guidance on mitigation strategies and effective system configurations.
- Work closely with clients to coordinate testing and clearly articulate issues and assessment findings.
- Remain current on vulnerabilities and potential impacts as well as tools and techniques.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP) or Certified Ethical Hacker (CEH) certification desired.
To apply, please email your resume to: applytoIS@tmprotection.com