Compliance Technology Consulting
With ever greater scrutiny from state, federal and foreign regulators on the compliance infrastructures of local, regional, national and global financial institutions, organizations need to focus on their internal capabilities and the ability to leverage existing data and systems to ensure these systems and their associated data provide the high level of integration and process required to properly identify suspicious financial activity and sanctioned entities, while delivering class leading capabilities for investigating and reporting on these events.
Building on T&M’s strategic capabilities in the areas of Data Forensics, Information Security and Systems Consulting, T&M provides the industry recognized expertise to assist in identifying and mitigating risk between associated compliance systems. As members on numerous court appointed monitorship teams examining the remediation of BSA/DOJ/State findings, our team provides direct expertise in the integration of compliance systems including KYC/CDD Systems, Case Management, Transaction Monitoring and Sanctions Screening Systems.
T&M’s Compliance Technology clients benefit from:
- Direct experience with government regulators;
- The ability to leverage existing systems and capabilities;
- In-depth technical knowledge of systems;
- Advanced data analytical capabilities;
- Business and technology alignment requirements;
- Diverse gap analysis review;
- Risk identification and remediation; and
- A comprehensive test and validation methodology.