T&M’s Financial Investigations unit offers strategic risk, regulatory and financial crime consulting and investigative services to law firms, governments, multi-national corporations, financial institutions and high net-worth individuals. Led by Michael J. Mansfield, the former Commissioner and Chair of the New York City Business Integrity Commission and a former prosecutor at the Queens County District Attorney’s Office, the unit specializes in providing customized and unique strategic solutions that identify and prevent fraud, money laundering, corruption and other financial irregularities.
- Forensic Accounting
- Asset Identification & Recovery
- Seizure & Asset Forfeiture Inquiries
- Anti-money Laundering, Risk & Compliance Solutions
- External Fraud Audits & Internal Inquiries
- Criminal & Regulatory Inquiries
- Fraud & AML Compliance Monitoring